Ignistop is the latest generation silicate board, born to be used in passive fire protection. It’s a cement made board, free of asbestos or toxic substances.
Ignistop is suitable for many applications that require maximum safety in case of fire; it has obtained the fire reaction class A1. All fire certifications obtained meet new mandatory legislation in force from September 2012 (Ministerial Decree of 16/02/2007).
- Reaction to fire : Class A1
- Standing partition EI 90 – E 120
- Free-standing partition EI 120
- Standing partition EI 180
- Redevelopment wall pierced by 8 cm EI 90 – E 120
- Canne scavenging for testing filters smoke EI 120
- Bulkheads shunt for underground garages EI 120
- Tunnels closures EI 60